Finals Week: In Summary
The end of the academic year brings on a rush of work, chores, emotions. Here are some in visual form:
1.Those readings you decided weren’t too important during the semester, until you saw your last paper topic.
2. Clean up (perhaps a bit overdue).
3. The (studying-induced) munchies.
4. A serious need for playtime.
5. Constant reminders of what you’ve tried to avoid all year.
And for happier things….
6. Warm weather and living things….SUMMER!
- Amherst (Almost) Night Life
Warm temps, longer days, and my favorite town combined = great for catching a little sunset/moonrise action once in a...
- Goodbye Humidity, Hello Fall
Despite the apparent change in climate patterns we've witnessed early in the semester, it seems like autumn has decid...
- New and Familiar
Good to be back in the old (literally) dorm room and surrounded by 20 year olds. Let the 'Cac year and all sorts of e...
- Out In the (New England) Country
Not a whole lot goes on around in central NH (the nearest gas station/store is a 10 minute drive either way), and wit...
Amherst's PAW (Partners in Animal Welfare) group held possibly the best event ever last Friday and set up an afternoo...
- Autumn is Coming, Hopefully
My friends can’t understand why I want the weather to change. As they pull on coats, I frolic about in a t-shirt cla...