Shit ‘Cac Students Say to non-’Cac Students
- no, not Umass
- no the one in Connecticut
- if they catch us, they tell us to pour it out…
- and, the best part is, he’s in ALL my classes
- we have a really good sailing team
- no not the whipped topping, the president
- do you guys have real hazing?!
- yeah, but your school isn’t HARD hard
- Get this: my prof saw Susan Sontag at a party once and…never mind.
- omg your school must feel like spring break all. the. time.
- party? obviously. we have three frats!
- it can definitely feel small at times
- I prefer to think of it as intimate
- inbred, it’s inbred.
- frats? nope, no frats just a capella groups
- screw you dude I’m transferring
- can I visit?
- soooo when can I visit?
- I’m visiting, right?
- THE WHOLE CAMPUS WAS THERE
- no not “like BC but not Catholic”…god.
- Kid Cudi came? stfu!
- it’s a class about John Keats…the poet…sex, it’s a class about sex, ok?
- you think that’s bad?! one time I dogsat for my professor and…
- it’s a small school in Maine
- fight song? lol…
- I go to school in Vermont. Every weekend is “Mountain Weekend.”
- do people ever jump?
- what’s that thing you’re doing with your hands in your profile picture?
- English major with an emphasis on memory…why are you laughing…
- actually it’s the ten dollar bill but whatever it’s fine
- we were on Grantland once
- you should visit next weekend, it’s the best weekend of the year.
- An Accurate Response Paper
I just want to start out by saying, thanks for assigning us a response paper this week. I haven’t done the readings s...
- Senior Cocks Vs. Connecticut Science Center
Was it the “Wesleyan student removed from the 6th floor for riding the dinosaur?" Or perhaps it was this incident: “W...
- Mourning LikeALittle
"The past itself, as historical change continues to accelerate, has become the most surreal of subjects - making it p...
- ‘Cac Supports UT With Amicus Brief
Did you think contentious discussions of race and entitlements would come to an end when election season wrapped up a...
- Thought Leaders Respond to Wes Nap Machines
Photo Credit Wesleying:
In light of the installation of nap machines (excuse me, "EnergyPods") in Wesleyan's O...
Can you be addicted to a trailer for a movie? Yes. Yes, you absolutely can. Maybe it's the hook and oddly-m...